Dynolicious Classic is the first automotive performance meter available for the iPhone and iPod Touch. Dynolicious Classic uses the hardware built-in to your iPhone to measure the performance characteristics of your vehicle. No external wires or equipment are necessary, simply slip the iPhone into a cradle or cupholder and go!
Unlike other accelerometer-based performance meters, Dynolicious Classic uses the advanced data-handling and display capabilities of the iPhone to make the most of your performance testing. Dynolicious Classic maintains a history of test runs, showing you averages and trends in your results. Dynolicious Classic also allows you to enter modifications performed to your vehicle, and will instantly show before-and-after results to easily identify gains or losses.
Dynolicious Classic utilizes the accelerometer built in to your iPhone or iPod Touch to sense the motion of your vehicle. This data is sampled as many as one hundred times per second, developing a detailed picture of the car’s acceleration. This information is then used to determine the speed of the vehicle and the distance travelled. Due to the unique hardware integrated into the iPhone, this can all be done with no setup, wires, or extra equipment.
Any iOS device (Dynolicious Classic does not require GPS or a network connection) running iOS 3.2 or greater.
- Acceleration Tests (in 10MPH increments)
- 1/4 Mile Elapsed Time
- 1/4 Trap Speed
- Elapsed Time and Trap Speed
- Lateral G’s (current and peak)
- Braking G’s (current and peak)
- Horsepower (wheel and/or estimated crank)
- Friction Circle (max G’s in 16 directions)
- Real-time Speedometer and Graphs
- Real-time Friction Circle and Graphs
- View results for latest test run or any saved run
- View averages based on vehicle, date, or modification
- Compare results between vehicles, dates, or before-and-after modifications
- Export Graphs for Timed Runs or Skidpad Runs