Bosch Light' Em Up
Think your ride has what it takes to Light ’Em Up? Find out with the Light ’Em Up Dyno.
Download the free version to your iPhone or iPod® Touch and measure your 0-60 time. Or upgrade to the full-version for $4.99 and measure your quarter mile, horsepower, lateral G’s, and several other performance metrics.
Light 'Em Up, Powered by Dynolicious utilizes the accelerometer built in to your iPhone or iPod Touch to sense the motion of your vehicle. This data is sampled as many as one hundred times per second, developing a detailed picture of the car’s acceleration. This information is then used to determine the speed of the vehicle and the distance travelled. Due to the unique hardware integrated into the iPhone, this can all be done with no setup, wires, or extra equipment.
How We Did It
BunsenTech worked with closely with the group at Team Detroit and Bosch to develop a branded peformance app with Dynolicious at its core. Team Detroit developed the look and feel, and BunsenTech built the app to those specifications.
Two Years Running
The current generation of the Light 'Em Up campaign and app is the second year of the campaign. After a successful 2010-2011 season, Bosch decided to extend the campaign another year.
- Acceleration Tests (in 10MPH increments)
- 1/4 Mile Elapsed Time
- 1/4 Trap Speed
- Elapsed Time and Trap Speed
- Lateral G’s (current and peak)
- Braking G’s (current and peak)
- Horsepower (wheel and/or estimated crank)
- Friction Circle (max G’s in 16 directions)
- Real-time Speedometer and Graphs
- Real-time Friction Circle and Graphs
- View results for latest test run or any saved run
- View averages based on vehicle, date, or modification
- Compare results between vehicles, dates, or before-and-after modifications
- Export Graphs for Timed Runs or Skidpad Runs